TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use The Soap Cellar’s Online WebStore. The below terms and conditions apply to your use of this The Soap Cellar’s Online WebStore and to any purchases you make through The Soap Cellar Online WebStore.
In the event of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions, the latter shall prevail. These Terms and Conditions apply between you and The Soap Cellar (“The Soap Cellar”, “we” or “us”), whose registered office is at 22, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4, Tanjung Bungah, 11200, Penang, Malaysia. Please address any complaints, queries or correspondence regarding these Terms and Conditions or The Soap Cellar Online WebStore, to the contacts as listed in our contact us page.
This site is operated by The Soap Cellar (registered number PC0003298-T) from its registered address at 22, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4, Tanjung Bungah, 11200, Penang, Malaysia.
Purchasing Products from The Soap Cellar
Requirements for purchase:
You are allowed to purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on The Soap Cellar Online WebStore; and
- For delivery to Malaysia, and worldwide (except Nigeria).
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. The Soap Cellar reserves the right to decline any order that has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale not approved by The Soap Cellar.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on The Soap Cellar Online WebStore. The Soap Cellar takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on The Soap Cellar Online WebStore are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto The Soap Cellar Online WebStore. Although every effort is made to keep The Soap Cellar Online WebStore as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of your purchase and considered to have made an offer. At this time, The Soap Cellar has the right to accept or decline your offer. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- The Soap Cellar will e-mail you to confirmation that your product order has been received.
- The Soap Cellar will e-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and The Soap Cellar only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail.
The Soap Cellar may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within FOURTEEN (14) days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund the purchase price, not inclusive of the delivery fees.
- If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. The Soap Cellar will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us, we will default it as you retracted your request for a refund and withdraw further procedures.
- Please note that order cancellation is not available for products sent outside of Malaysia.
2) Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost. Please do not send the goods until we have confirmed with you that we will require the return of the goods.
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting the Customer Care Center by email, phone or post (details below). Alternatively you may return your goods, accompanied by the delivery documentation, to The Soap Cellar at 22, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4, Tanjung Bungah, 11200, Penang, Malaysia.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include the receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods.
If you are returning the goods by post, please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches, promotions, and Party Themes and Values campaigns. To keep up to date simply click register.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our “contact us” page.
The Soap Cellar reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, The Soap Cellar Online WebStore (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; The Soap Cellar shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of The Soap Cellar Online WebStore (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using The Soap Cellar Online WebStore.
- If The Soap Cellar should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from Legal@TheSoapCellar.com.my
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Malaysian law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Malaysian courts.